Affordable Homes in the Qualicum Park Village
Our vision for the village is to maintain a source of affordable housing for the residents of Qualicum. We particularly appreciate the affordability concerns of young families and seniors, but our development has a diverse community and amenities for everyone:
- The village consists of 34 units, which includes 24 one bedroom units (4 of which are handicap accessible) and 10 two bedroom units.
- The two bedroom units are reserved for families with children. The one bedroom units are available to singles or couples without children.
- The two bedroom units come with a washer and dryer, the one bedroom units are plumbed for a washer and dryer (tenant supplies their own).
- Cable TV included in the rent. All units are heated by electric baseboard.
- Tenants are responsible for their own utilities, except for water which is included.
- There are no age restrictions to live at QPV.
- Each unit has parking for one vehicle. No pets of any kind are allowed on the property.
- No smoking is allowed anywhere on the property.
- Easy walking distance to downtown.
- Close to parks and community swimming pool.
Single person $30,000
Family or couple $40,000
- SAFER is available to those who qualify and apply
- If applicant has 2 children, they must be of the same gender